Thursday, February 12, 2009

Living in 'magical Mumbai'

That's the title of my recent interview on CNN.com. I was pleased as punch, of course.

The interview on their website is part of a TV series called My City My Life. In the TV series, Anil Kapoor takes viewers on a tour of Mumbai.


If you squint really hard at this picture you can see me at the bottom right!

The link to the interview is here, in case you want to hear me air my views on 'aamchi mumbai' and what makes it magical to me.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/TRAVEL/01/30/mumbai.localview/index.html

- Deepa

3 comments:

prefect_pravin said...

Its really cool to know about everything that you have wrote.

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Congrats on the Good News and hopefully you have many more such interviews!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Is it a good option to search for PG accommodation in Mumbai, using YellowPages?
I know about the broker system, but I'm looking for an alternative to going through brokers.